Schendt Engineering provides performance specifications for Fire Protection Systems to identify the design requirements, and standard of quality of the installed system components.
- Wet Pipe Sprinkler Systems.
- Dry Pipe Sprinkler Systems.
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems.
- Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems.
- CO2 Extinguishing Systems.
- Clean Agent Gas Systems.
- System types are identified.
- Aesthetic aspects of the project such as sprinkler head type and location are specified.
- Sprinkler head coverage and density requirements are identified.
- Zoning requirements are identified.
- Fire flow information is provided when available.